If you are looking to move to a great area with tons to do, Clark County, Washington may be just the place for you. This beautiful city is often overlooked, but it offers the perfect landscape for your family to set down roots.
- Clark County offers outdoor fun for everyone- For those who are looking to connect with nature, living in Clark County will open up a wide range of outdoor activities. From spending the morning meandering a farmer’s market to driving up the Columbia River Gorge to take in some breathtaking views, there is a way for just about everyone to find their nature-niche.
- Clark County is very pet-friendly- We know how much Clark County residents love their furry companions, and the area has adapted to meet these needs. If you like taking your pet with you everywhere you go, you’ll love the many dog parks here. You will also find countless hotels and many pet-friendly hiking trails, so you can take your buddy with you on your outdoor adventures.
- Clark County offers a ton of family fun activities- Clark County is also a great place for enjoying family fun. Whether you are looking for something a little educational for the kids, or to try your hand at various farm activities such as grinding grain, feeding livestock, and even making rope, you can find it here! Even if you are simply looking for a way to cool down on a hot day, you can saunter over to the Firstenburg Community Center, where the kids can play in the kids’ area, float the lazy river, or enjoy the thrill of the waterslide! No matter what type of family activity you love, we know you won’t be disappointed in Clark County.
- Clark County is all about the seasonal events- Clark County Washington also has some amazing seasonal events, below we have listed just a few you will find throughout the year:
- In October, you can drive out to one of the many local pumpkin patches to find the perfect carving pumpkin, shoot pumpkin catapults, or take a leisurely hayride at Joe’s Place or Bi-Zi Farms
- In December, all month long you can find a vast array of Christmas lights at the Christmas Ships Parade on the Columbia River
- In February, you can take your significant other to enjoy a meal full of romance at the Grant House on Officer’s Row
- In the spring, you’ll come across many local festivals that will get you acquainted with some of the local talent
- In June, you can take part or just visit and be inspired by the famous Recycled Arts Festival in downtown Vancouver
At Tuscany Homes we believe that while Clark County is the perfect place to relocate due to its amenities, activities, and culture, it’s livability is founded on the fact that the area is just beaming with natural beauty. It is the perfect landscape for you and your family to flourish. This is why every home that we build is infused with the essence of the great Pacific Northwest.
Every time we drive through the area, we are taken aback and inspired by the tranquility we see around us. We build custom homes in Clark County WA, all while taking cues from nature.
If you are looking to relocate to Clark County, and want a home that matches the vibrancy and beauty of the area, contact us at Tuscany Homes. We want to make sure that everything that led you to fall in love with the idea of living here, rings true in your new dream home.