Your home has been closed up all winter. Your guests have used your front entrance as a way to escape the cold or rain, many not even noticing your homes’ outward appearance before rushing inside. With the sun peeking out between the clouds and the temperatures beginning to rise, you might be yearning for a front porch that is welcoming and beautiful!
Here are a few tips for getting your front entrance ready for spring:
- Invest in some bright colored potted plants
- Add a welcome mat that shows off your personal style
- Paint your front door an inviting color, such as red, white, green, black, or blue
- Install some window baskets for more colorful plants
- Set up a swing, chairs, or hammock if there is room. This can offer a great place for guests to relax and enjoy the sunshine
- Put in a stone path that leads guests directly to the entrance of your home.
For more suggestions for creating a welcoming front entrance to your home, click here.
For a home that boasts beauty and class, consider a home builder in Vancouver WA who will take the time to learn about your style. Click here to contact Tuscany Homes today.