During the winter months, we often forget the importance of the outward appearance of our homes. The cold weather may start to take a toll on the décor and outdoor plants, leaving things looking a bit shabby.
Once the cold passes, homeowners start looking at their homes and realize that it is not as bright and welcoming as it was before winter hit.
There are a few things you can do to get your home in shape before summer comes:
- Have your siding power washed to remove any dirt or debris
- Bring out your lawn mower and make sure it is working properly
- Have your lawn fertilized and treated for any problems that may have popped up over the winter
- Visit a nursery and pick out some new flowers, plants, or even trees to plant this spring
- Take care of any painting jobs that need to get done, such as the outside of the home, railings, trim, or shutters
- Clean out the garage so that it is not an eyesore when left open
For more ideas about getting your home ready for the warm weather, click here.
If you are looking for a Vancouver WA Home Builder who can help you create a welcoming home that you will love, contact us today. At Tuscany Homes, it is our job to make sure that the outside of your home represents your personal style. Click here to read more about us!