As the weather warms up and summer approaches, it is a good time to start planning for how your yard will function for your family. One thing to remember as you make these plans, is that your yard can serve more than one purpose. Many home owners expect this space to be many different things to them over the summer months.
So what can your yard do for you? Have you ever actually considered this question? Maybe you have a great garden, but not an area for entertaining. If this is the case, you can find a way to make your yard multifunctional, all you need is a little imagination.
Here are just some of the ways that your yard can be many things to your family:
- You can use it to entertain guests
- You can purchase a play house or play structure for your children to play
- You can plant a wonderful garden with flowers, fruits, and vegetables
- You can use it to sit and relax
- You can create a great area for your family pets to run free
- You can add elements of shade to allow your family to enjoy the beautiful weather, while also staying cool
- You can invest in a pool or hot tub for your family to enjoy
- You can install an outdoor kitchen and use it to prepare meals
The best part of your yard is that it will give you and your family a change to spend time together. Click here to read about how to start the process of creating a multifunctional yard.
Your new custom home in Vancouver WA should also have a great yard! Click here to see some of our custom homes.