Now that you have packed away the mittens, hats, and winter jackets for good, it’s a good time to freshen up the interior of your home. As you unpack the umbrellas, ponchos, flip-flops, and sunglasses, also consider investing in a bit of color for your home.
Here are a few ways to provide your home with a spring-time makeover:
- Embrace nature by adding some beautiful floral arrangements
- Pack away the bulky throws and cushy area rugs
- Use a variety of bright colors in your dishrags, towels, tablecloth, dishes, throw pillows, and drapery
- Display a bowl in your kitchen that has apple, lemons, oranges, or bananas inside. Fruit is a beautiful, vibrant, and inexpensive decoration that many people overlook
- Choose decorations that have beautiful color and texture
- Plant some seasoning, like rosemary, sage, or oregano in small glass containers. These plants will serve a dual purpose in your home; a beautiful decoration and a seasoning for all of your great meals
There are many other ways to add a bit of “spring” in your home this year, click here to read more about them.
Spring is a wonderful time to let your personal style shine through in your home décor. If you are looking to design a home that represents your personality, consider contacting an experienced custom home builder in Vancouver, WA. Click here to read more about why Tuscany Homes should be the one you trust.