Picture it, you are planning on building a Clark County WA custom home, you’ve chosen the perfect neighborhood and you’ve picked out your lot and you are ready to build your perfect home. Before choosing a floor plan, our custom home builders have a few tips for you:
- Decide what size of home will best suit your family- How many rooms do you need? Do you work from home? Plan on having guests often?
- Decide what type of home fits your location- Typically, one story homes take up more room that a two story home.
- Determine if you will need to use existing or buy new furniture- If you are planning on using your existing furniture, make sure that it fits in the plan.
- Know your budgetary limits before choosing a floor plan- Upgrading is fun, but can be expensive. Make sure you consider your home’s final cost when choosing a plan.
- Consider your privacy needs- Do the windows look into a neighbors house? Do you need to showcase a spectacular view?
- Understand that floor plan modifications could be an option- If you have a favorite plan that has just one thing that bothers you, talk to your builder first to see if modifications are possible
If you have questions about which Clark County WA Custom Home floor plan could be right for you, contact us here at Tuscany Homes here and we will be happy to assist you.