Building custom homes or buying existing ones in Vancouver WA? Questions like that are keeping potential home owners up at nights.
Of course, there’s no one answer to that question. For some, building a custom home is a great option. For others, buying an existing home is the only way to go.
In this two-part series, we’re going to examine each option. In part one, we’re going to look at reasons why building a custom home might be a good option for you. In part two, we’ll do the same for buying an existing home.
A custom home might be for you if…
- You don’t need to move in the immediate future.
- You don’t mind going where the vacant lots are located instead of living in an established neighborhood.
- You don’t mind making a bazillion decisions concerning every detail of your custom home.
- You can visualize what your home will look like.
- You’re comfortable working with contractors and have the patience to deal with delays and setbacks.
- You want a home that won’t need constant maintenance.
- You have a family member that has special needs or has trouble getting around.
To read part two of this series, click here.
For more on custom homes in Vancouver WA, contact Tuscany Homes here.