Your home builders probably installed a foyer in your new Clark County custom home. If they didn’t, don’t worry. It’s still possible to create a foyer out of thin air.
In part one of this series, we defined a foyer as an entrance hall in a house. We left off our discussion with the installation of a cupboard. Below, we suggest ways to utilize the space.
- In your new cupboard, think about possibly storing stuff like handbags, backpacks, bookbags, keys, smart phone accessories, and/or items you frequently bring in and take out of your home.
- Organization experts recommend that you assign everything a spot and keep it there when not using it. That way you’ll always know where your belongings are located.
- To create even more room, use a spice shelf in the cupboard as a vertical organizer. They can double the amount of shelves you have.
- Don’t forget hooks for your keys. You can buy sturdy hooks that can be installed with nothing more than a small, clear adhesive tab.
- A chalkboard can be installed on the inside of your cupboard doors. The chalkboard can be used to write down reminders and other sentiments.
To read part one of this series, click here.
To read part three of this series, click here.
Do you want your dream home to be a reality? If you do, contact Tuscany Homes. They are one of the easiest home builders to work with in Clark County.