Most custom homes built in Clark County WA have a foyer. If your home doesn’t, don’t fret. You can always create one out of thin air.
- Remember the cupboards we suggested you install in part one? Now, we’re suggesting you place a cabinet on the floor. The cupboard and cabinet can match, coordinate, clash, or none of the above. It all depends on your tastes.
- This cabinet can serve as additional storage for items that frequently come in and out of your home. For example, a diaper bag, the dog’s leash, and umbrellas.
- Keep your organization organized. Use wicker baskets, plastic tubs, wooden crates, or other containers inside your cupboard and cabinet to keep everything neat and easy to find.
- Use rugs, bound carpet, or some other flooring material to delineate your “foyer area” from the rest of the room.
- Contemplate a storage bench for keeping shoes and as a place to sit while putting on your foot wear.
- Consider hooks on the wall (or at the end of the cupboard) for hanging coats and hats.
To read part one of this series, click here.
To read part two of this series, click here.
If you’ve been impressed by any of the custom homes in Clark County WA, and would like to know more about having one built for you and your family, contact Tuscany Homes.