When you make the decision to build a home with Tuscany Homes, you can be sure that you will have a team you can trust, along with the perfect balance of involvement and peace of mind. Your qualified and dedicated home builder in Washougal WA is here to guide you through the building process so you can concentrate on enjoying it.
It is our goal to ensure that when we build your new custom home, the process is simple, streamlined, and completely customized to match your unique style and needs.
Below are the 3 steps of our build process to help answer your questions about how we celebrate your new home with you each step of the way:
- The floorplan selection and laying the foundation:
- To begin the building process with Tuscany Homes, you will first need to decide on the perfect floorplan for your family. Whether you are interested in one of our pre-designed floorplans or are looking for something a bit more custom, we are sure we can meet your needs and give your family the space you need.
- Once you have selected the perfect floorplan, we will pour the footing and get the foundation started. After the footing has been poured, we will then pour the stem wall to join the foundation with the vertical walls, consisting of both concrete and steel.
- Our next step in the build process is to add the necessary utilities such as plumbing, air conditioning, and heating. Following the completion and inspection of this step, we will pour the slab.
- We will then allow the slab to dry and set, and once it does we will add the framing, roof, and windows to your home.
- Once your new home passes inspection on those items, we will then insulate the house, and install the drywall.
- Lastly, we will put in the rock and brick on the exterior of the home.
- Selecting Your Custom Features
This next step is the most fun because this is where we help you make your new home uniquely yours. You will get to make decisions about the fine touches, including door handles, faucets, cabinets, bathtubs, tile, and lights.
Our talented consultants are here to help you make these decisions and implement them into your home so that your vision can come to life.
- Construction and Final Review
As the building process comes to a close, the initial construction is completed and the custom interior features you selected will be installed.
This part of the process is very exciting because you will get to watch all of the choices you made come together to make up your dream home.
Our building experts will stay in contact with you the entire time to keep you in the loop on the building of your home.
Are you ready to get started? If so, feel free to browse our gallery to get an idea of what you are looking for in your new dream home. You can also take a minute to check out some of our incredible communities and choose a floor plan that fits your lifestyle.
Contact your trusted home builder in Washougal WA today or visit our website and read more about how our design specialists can assist you in selecting the interior and exterior details of your new home.